Waiting For Feedback – The Sequel
Last Thursday I mentioned that I was in limbo, waiting for comments from my agent on my newest book. No doubt you’ve been on the edges of your chairs ever since, wondering anxiously if I’ve heard yet.
There was an email yesterday. To everyone she deals with, saying she’ll be on holiday from three weeks from June 29. A little over a week away, as I write. I replied – of course – asking when she’ll have her feedback for me. I’d like to get everything fixed and off to the publisher before she leaves, if possible.
There was a response. She hopes to have comments for me today (Thursday). I hope so. I really do. I’m also involved in going through the proofs of a book that’s coming out in September as well as working on a new book.
But…things are as they are. Hopefully the changes she suggests will be few and early next week it can wing its way to the publisher.
An update. The manuscript arrived back with comments on Wednesday afternoon. No huge changes, but some things that needs a little work. So I know what I’ll be doing for the next few days.
And I can start an entirely different limbo.
Wish me luck.